Tuition is billed monthly. Payment is due on the 7th of each month. Lesson rates are as follows:
- 30-minute lessons are $33/lesson
- 45-minute lessons are $46/lesson
- 60-minute lessons are $60/lesson
- Statements will be mailed prior to each month of lessons with a reminder of current tuition charges, as well as any additional material or event fees.
- Tuition for each month must be mailed to PO Box 2605, Cherry Hill, NJ 08034 on or before the 7th of the month in which lessons take place. For your convenience, a pre-addressed envelope is mailed along with the statement.
- Please make checks payable to Paul Michael School of Music
- Please pay teachers directly for any music they individually purchase for lessons.
- A fee of $10 may be assessed to any late tuition.
- A fee of $25 will be assessed for any non-sufficient funds (NSF) or returned checks.
- Students should plan to commit to lessons for the full semester. If unforeseen circumstances require a student to terminate lessons mid-semester, one month’s paid notice is required to end lessons.
Discontinuing Lessons/Taking a Break
You may choose to discontinue or take a break from lessons at any time in the semester. Students discontinuing lessons as well as students taking a break from lessons must provide one month’s paid notice so we have a chance to fill the opening in your teacher’s schedule.